Volunteers Wanted for Hyattsville Arts Festival in September
The Hyattsville CDC seeks volunteers to join help set-up, to engage with visitors, and to help take down tents for the Annual Downtown Hyattsville Arts Festival on Saturday, September 19th, 2015. 3 shifts are available: Setup 6am-11am, Event 12 to 4, and Cleanup 4-6. The Festival event runs from 11am-5pm fun arts activities, exhibiting and performing artists, music, dance, and great food.
We love to work with local schools, temples and civic groups! We are a great spot for volunteer community service hours and are flexible with individual needs, just volunteer for a shift and let us know.
Lend a helping hand and have fun with us, volunteer for a shift:
15 strong volunteers needed!
– Pitch tents
– Set up tables
– Set up chairs
– Help exhibitors set up
Event 12pm to 4pm
5 energetic volunteers needed!
– Handout parking maps
– Direct visitors to correct parking lot
– Help performers with setup
10 strong volunteers needed!
– Help exhibitors take-down
– Take-down chairs, tables, tents
On the Day-Of
- Please leave backpacks at home and bring a lunch (or lunch-money) and have a raincoat ready
- When you arrive, find your Team Captain at the Check-In Location
- Bring in a signed Volunteer Agreement or sign upon arrival. http://bit.ly/1ytp6GD
Justin Fair, Hyattsville Community Development Corporation Economic Development Coordinator,