Thanks for being such a great fans and friends of Joe’s Movement Emporium!
At this time we’re contacting you to help us promote Joe’s on #GivingTuesday December 1st! After Thanksgiving, a day of gratitude, and Black Friday, a day of shopping deals in stores, and CyberMonday a day of shopping deals online, #GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back.
On this day, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give.
How can you do this??
As a supporter of Joe’s Movement Emporium, we’d be honored if you would take this opportunity to reflect upon your commitment to our work moving bodies, minds and communities in Prince George’s County and beyond. Winners will receive GlobalGiving gift cards ranging from $100-500. The nonprofit they write about in their essay will receive $1,000-5,000 grants. Upworthy will also develop and share articles featuring the two first-place winning stories.
How to Enter #MyGivingStory:
* Go to the contest entry form (http://woobox.com/kxdcce) or visit the #MyGivingStory tab on #GivingTuesday’s Facebook page
* Post a short essay (200-words or more) responding to the question, “What inspires you to give?” and don’t forget to include our website url: www.joesmovement.org
* In it, tell the story of a specific instance in which you supported a nonprofit organization in a way that was meaningful to you.
* Submit your essay by November 24.
* Share and promote your submission on social media with #MyGivingStory and #GivingTuesday.
* Winners will be announced on #GivingTuesday!
*Contact email@example.com with any questions!
Thank you for your support of Joe’s! We are really excited about #MyGivingStory and #GivingTuesday, and hope you will participate in all our year-end activities!