September 17th Joe’s Movement Emporium programs take over center court at the Mall
Joe’s Movement Emporium’s teaching artists and upcoming performers take the court for a day of demonstrations, mini-lessons & performances, and arts & crafts on Saturday, September 17th from 11 am – 3 pm. The event will take place at the Mall at Prince Georges center court, located at 3500 East-West Hwy, Hyattsville, Maryland 20782. The event is free for all. Please see below for schedule.
“We’re excited to give mall shoppers an opportunity to have the Joe’s experience for free”, says Brooke Kidd, Executive Director. At the heart of Joe’s mission is a belief that everyone should have access to outstanding arts experiences. Joe’s has selected a mix of some of our best arts instructors and upcoming performing artists in order to give the community a unique opportunity to experience a sample of Joe’s Fall Season and Semester of classes at no cost.
Schedule of events:
- 11 am: Body Pump Demo & Mini Lesson with Ncrease Fitness, LLC
- 11:30 am: Sacred Hips in Motion Bellydance Workout
- 12 noon: Tamara Wellons Music Well-Water Tour Promo
- 12:30 pm: JAM the Revue Musical Revue Promo
- 1 pm: Dancehall Fusion Demo & Mini Lesson with Raediant Movement
- 1:30 pm: Zumba Demo & Mini Lesson with Ncrease Fitness, LLC
- 2 pm: Tai Chi Demo & Mini Lesson
- 2:30 pm: Hand Dance Demo & Mini Lesson with Smooth & EZ Hand Dance Institute
For a full list of Joe’s Fall Semester of Classes please visit: http://www.joesmovement.org/adult_classes. For the full line up of Joe’s Fall Season please visit: http://www.joesmovement.org/show_tickets.
For more information visit www.joesmovement.org or call 301-699- 1819